UploadMirrors Copyright & DMCA Policy
UploadMirrors is a service provider under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. section 512 ("DMCA"). UploadMirrors has adopted the following policy concerning copyright infringement in accordance with the DMCA and copyright law. UploadMirrors will respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement reported to its designated copyright agent. It is UploadMirrors's policy to: (1) accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures (as defined by the DMCA) used to identify and protect copyrighted works; (2) disable access to or remove content that it believes in good faith may infringe the copyrights of third parties; and (3) discontinue service to users who repeatedly make such content available or otherwise violate UploadMirrors’s Terms of Service. Please do not abuse the UploadMirrors service by using it to distribute materials to which you do not have the rights.
How to Report Infringement
If you are the owner of any exclusive right under copyright laws, or are authorized to act on behalf of such an owner, and you believe that a copyrighted work is being used or provided through the UploadMirrors service in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please send us the following information
1. Identify yourself as either:
- The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
- A person "authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
2. Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled by providing us the exact location of the infringing file with the exact uploadmirrors.com link. Please do not send any attached images, pdf or other file formats files, but only list with uploadmirrors.com url(s).
4. Provide us the web address under which the link has been published.
5. Provide your contact information which includes, your TRUE NAME, address and telephone number.
6. State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
7. State that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You should be aware that, under the DMCA, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorneys fees.
If your request applies to more than one Uploadmirrors.com link please make sure that all links are complete.
Please make sure you can receive messages on the e-mail address from which you contact us.
You should also be aware that we cannot delete files on other file hosts such as Rapidshare.com, Hotfile.com etc. You must contact these hosts in order to get the specific file deleted from their servers. WE DO NOT STORE ANY FILES ON OUR SERVERS AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN UPLOADED.
Send notifications to: email@example.com or report them Here
When a Proper DMCA notification is received, or when UploadMirrors.com becomes otherwise aware that copyright rights are infringed, it will remove or disable access to infringing materials as soon as possible. You don't need to wait confirmation from us about this action.
-On average we will try respond to your email within 10 minutes to a few hours any day of the week.
-Any files that are removed are added to a file filter (based on md5 hashing of the file) to prevent the exact same file from being uploaded again.